- Do you have bloating or gas especially after meals?
- Does your face feels puffy and inflamed?
- Do you suffer from frequent constipation?
- Do you have bad breath or an offensive body odour?
- Do you suffer from frequent colds and flu?
- Do you feel exhausted and fatigued most of the time?
- Lastly, Have you literally tried everything to lose weight but the weighing scale just doesn’t move?
If you have answered, YES to more than one question then you have a sluggish or a toxic liver and colon—your major detoxifying organs and therefore you are in a state of toxic overload.
The 11-Day Fab Detox Diet will help you to:
- Lose upto 10 lbs in 11 days.
- You can expect your digestion to improve
- You’ll have mental and emotional clarity
- Your hormonal fluctuations will stabilize
- Your energy level will rise,
- Your immune system will be strengthened that will enable you to cope more effectively with common illnesses.
- Your skin will clear up of any acne or skin rashes.
- You’ll feel more relaxed
- With an overall increased sense of well-being
The Fab 11 day detox diet is divided into 3 phases:
The ELIMINATION PHASE which is for 5 days where you will be required to eliminate addictive and other harmful foods and include superfoods that contains specific nutrients to aid your detox organs like liver and colon.
The JUICING PHASE which is the 6th day where you will drink only juices and fast otherwise and
The MAINTENANCE PHASE which is for another 5 days will ensure that the weight that you lose doesn't bounce back.
The lectures are very detailed and will provide you everything that you need to make this detox diet a success.
You will find recipes for the meals, salads, smoothies, and juices along with the shopping list.
Absolutely no guesswork, you will know what to eat every few hours, every day for the next 11 days.
No guesses, No confusion, just follow this diet as it is and I can promise you get great results.
Akash is Founder & Creator at Fabulousbody.com which has been featured in The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen. He also writes on Quora and his answered has garnered more than 12 million views in less than a year!
Akash is a Holistic Health Practitioner and board certified from American Alternative Medical Association. He also has two certifications from National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)—Certified Personal Trainer and Performance Enhancement Specialist.
He is also a best-selling course instructor on Udemy with 10000+ positive reviews and more than 100,000 students.
Akash has more than a decade of experience in the fitness industry in various positions— personal trainer, yoga and nutritional expert. In 2010, he got an opportunity to open his own health club under the name of Jovenus Fitness which he helped thousands of people to get Lean, Fit & Healthy.
Akash is also an author of three books which can be found on Amazon.