$9/month + Cancel Any Time
PRO Membership gives you Unlimited Access to all the Fab Academe courses listed below
[this includes all the future courses that will be added in the coming months]
Choose how you would like to Pay:
-Pay Yearly [10% off]
-Pay OneTime [Lifetime access, meaning you never have to pay again for any of my courses ever:))]
Why Fabulous Body PRO Membership?
- Large Community: Join over 50,000 Happy Students from over 180+ Countries [across all platforms]
- Knowledge: With over 15+ Courses (and a lot more to be added soon enough) you will gain practical knowledge on a variety of wellness topic
- Support: Pro support 24/7! Get your doubts/queries answered asap
- Happiness Guarantee: 30-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Why become a PRO member?
- 15+ courses to help you lose fat, build muscles, optimize your health. More courses related to Body-Weight/Tabata Workouts and Gym Technique Master.
- Save hundreds of dollar off the individual course prices for one low monthly price, or one low lifetime price.
- Never pay for another course again! Once you become a member, you get all of our new courses.
Get started now!
Akash is Founder & Creator at Fabulousbody.com which has been featured in The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen. He also writes on Quora and his answered has garnered more than 12 million views in less than a year!
Akash is a Holistic Health Practitioner and board certified from American Alternative Medical Association. He also has two certifications from National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)—Certified Personal Trainer and Performance Enhancement Specialist.
He is also a best-selling course instructor on Udemy with 2500+ positive reviews and more than 50,000 students.
Akash has more than a decade of experience in the fitness industry in various positions— personal trainer, yoga and nutritional expert. In 2010, he got an opportunity to open his own health club under the name of Jovenus Fitness which he helped thousands of people to get Lean, Fit & Healthy.
Akash is also an author of three books which can be found on Amazon.